Trevor Wilkins, Co-Founder of KÜDZOO – a students rewards app, and his partner has been recognized by Forbes Magazine and named to the 30 Under 30 list in Education. Trevor helped to manage day-to-day operations and grow the app’s user base to over half a million students worldwide. As a Principal at Quake, Trevor helps manage cohort operations, assists in sourcing potential portfolio investments and expanding Quake’s presence on the West Coast. We’re excited to have him lend support to help Founders and Entrepreneur gain guidance to achieve his next milestone.
- Six Crucial Steps for Founders Seeking Tech Expertise
- Let the Introductions Begin: Urban Tech Connect 2020 Keynote Speakers
- Lunch & Learn Participant Ade Adesanya Raises Millions in Funding
- Plug In South LA Accelerator Takes On Five Promising Founders
- Urban Tech Connect Conference Expands Big Time for 2020