Trevor Wilkins, Co-Founder of KÜDZOO – a students rewards app, and his partner has been recognized by Forbes Magazine and named to the 30 Under 30 list in Education. Trevor helped to manage day-to-day operations and grow the app’s user base to over half a million students worldwide. As a Principal at Quake, Trevor helps manage cohort operations, assists in sourcing potential portfolio investments and expanding Quake’s presence on the West Coast. We’re excited to have him lend support to help Founders and Entrepreneur gain guidance to achieve his next milestone.
- The Plug In South LA Beat: Two LA Entrepreneurs Receive $100,000 from Google’s Black Founders Fund
- The Plug In South LA Beat: Mark Your Calendar for Black Entrepreneurs Day
- The Plug In South LA Beat: Black Founder Turns Drone Hobby into Six-Figure Business
- Your Urban Tech Connect 2020 Essential Resources Guide
- Urban Tech Connect 2020 Wraps with Inspiring Call To Action