Trevor Wilkins, Co-Founder of KÜDZOO – a students rewards app, and his partner has been recognized by Forbes Magazine and named to the 30 Under 30 list in Education. Trevor helped to manage day-to-day operations and grow the app’s user base to over half a million students worldwide. As a Principal at Quake, Trevor helps manage cohort operations, assists in sourcing potential portfolio investments and expanding Quake’s presence on the West Coast. We’re excited to have him lend support to help Founders and Entrepreneur gain guidance to achieve his next milestone.
- The Plug In South LA Beat: First Black-Owned Stock Exchange Launching
- The Plug In South LA Beat: Startup Unites Global Black Talent
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship Joins Urban Tech Connect as Charity Partner
- The Plug In South LA Beat: Why Founders Overlook this Key Latinx Market
- The Plug In South LA Beat: Latinx Founder Creates Tech Hub in Fresno